Tuesday, April 1

journal 52-March

This year I am enjoying
participating in Journal 52,
a friendly (and free!) art journaling group
with inspiring weekly prompts.

I've been keeping it simple and stress-free
by grabbing my favorite basic supplies
and not over thinking what I make.

These are my March pages.

Week 9: Color Swatch Inspiration
Just watercolors and one of my favorite gelly roll pens.

Week 10: Create for a Cause
I have a dream of making art for the blind
that is as interesting to view tactilely as visually.
This one used more supplies since I was trying to add some texture:
papers, acrylic paints, watercolors, gesso, and pen.

 Week 11: Stars
One of my first experiments with gouache.

Week 11: Stars (I loved this prompt)
Watercolors, gelly roll black and metallic pens,
and a paper city skyline I glued on top. 

Week 12: A Day in the Life of Me
Watercolors and gelly roll pen--again.

Week 13: How Does Your Garden Grow?
You guessed it! Watercolors and gelly roll pen.

2 comments:

  1. I love watercolor! I also love the very last nit in your day in the life of me that says, "I am never bored."

    When life gets crazy for me sometimes I have to take a breath and be grateful that I'm being stimulated. I'm never bored!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment; you just might have made my day!